- Alex Stovold
WEBINAR - The Future of Work - Business Life Post Covid-19
Almost overnight, hundreds of thousands of office workers were forced to adapt their working patterns to work remotely getting to grips with technology, virtual meetings, online up-skilling with many also juggling family responsibilities. As we look ahead to life after lockdown, how has this period affected how we work and interact with colleagues and what will it look like in the future?
Moderated by Bloomberg TV’s long-standing anchor, Rishaad Salamat, The Future of Work bought together Despina Katsikakis, Head of Occupier Business Performance at Cushman & Wakefield; Karen Gill MBE, Co-Founder of leading women in business network everywoman; David Leppan Entrepreneur and Founder of Wealth-X and World-Check, and Chairman of Captis Intelligence; and Colin Baker, Hong Kong based venture capitalist and entrepreneur.
- The workplace as an ecosystem accommodating the needs of diverse employees with interactive, overlapping functions
- The workplace of the future - what does it look like and how will business adapt?
- Is WFH here to stay? Will this start an exodus from cities?
- What will become of the large commercial landlords?
- How will the purpose of the office change?
Webinar link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8o9aw9nxig8c15/365%20Aviation%20Future%20Focus.mp4?dl=0