Top 10 Must-Haves when Travelling by Private Jet
4 September 2018
Travel smarter and safer in 2019 with some of the best brilliant travel accessories. Everything from keeping cosy, ingenious space-savers, to fun tech gadgets. Here are some of the top picks and tips from other travellers:
10. A fantastic leather travel wallet – big enough for all your travel documents, money, cards and your phone. We have found some gorgeous buttery leather ones in different colours – a very practical luxury that is a pleasure to handle. Try any good department store for some gorgeous examples.
9. With Fashion Week on going this month, we thought about what to wear when travelling - and even those travelling by private jet cite relaxing comfortable shoes as a travel essential! Yes, women all need glamourous heels, and men need to feel suited an booted – but when travelling nothing can beat a pair of ergonomic trainers to keep your feet, and ultimitely you, happy. Even the top models wear comfortable trainers when getting around from one show to the next and slip into heels when they arrive!
8 Keeping the "what to wear" theme, there's nothing worse than going from hot sunny weather to rather too cool air-conditioned spaces. So the jet-set travellers' friend is a favourite Cashmere sweater – soft fabrics make us feel happy and relaxed, as well as defending against over-zealous aircon.
7. Noise Cancelling Headphones – essential to listen to your soundtrack without background noise. They also enable peaceful sleep when travelling, which is essential if you are to look your very best!
6. If you are always on the go then you might find it useful to have a travel adaptor that covers 150 countries with 2 USB ports. Yes - 150 countries! It is easily available, and not expensive, but once you have it you'll wonder how you managed without it.
5. A clip on wide angle and macro lens, or a 10x optical zoom lens for your smartphone – take professional photos without a bulky camera. These little gadgets are great fun to use and give excellent results.
4. Keeping with the gadget theme, we have discovered a phone sanitiser and charger all in one – the Uv-C light kills bacteria while the handy case charges your phone and protects it while you travel. Super!
3. Stay beautiful during long flights with your preferred brand of Luxury Face Mist, eye drops and eye gel. Feeling that your skin is a little dehydrated is a common problem, plus there’s nothing like a bit of pampering while you are in the air. Using eyedrops makes all the difference when you land as you'll feel perky and awake.
2. An Ipad Mini – you probably have one in a drawer somewhere unused or unloved - but it is bigger than a phone, and small enough to carry. Apps have probably changed since you bought it, so now that you can download your watchlist and playlist, this little gadget might be just the thing to keep you entertained.
1. Water – yes, drinking water should be a top priority for everyone when travelling, so be environmentally friendly and invest in a beautiful water bottle that you can use time and again. There are lots on the market, so lets ditch the one use plastics in favour of something chearful that reflects our personality.
Are you ready to get going on your next adventure? Click here for a quotation for your next flight.